TheLongMorrowTheLongMorrow

Main Movies Reviews Stats

High School Daze Ep.2 High School Daze Ep.2

Hey boys! Awsome

This was the best movie i have seen in a Looooooong time. I def look foward to seeing more from you guys. There is a huge improvement since the last episode. This is DEF. FRONT PAGE worthy! I give this a 5 because of the little things and because of the story line. EVERYONE VOTE 5 Good job guys!
P.S. this is like the second review i written all year. :)

Dog V.S Jesus - Part One Dog V.S Jesus - Part One

ahhahaha that is the shit

I love it, i love the star wars.. its amazing.. haha nice effect w/ the nuns, reminded me of lord of the rings with sarumon in the tower.... very good idea

High School Daze Ep.1 High School Daze Ep.1

good job

good job

Digital Freedom Digital Freedom

RIPOFF!!

this flash is just a ripoff of this one......newgrounds/portal/view/211838
they are very similar...

Godlimations responds:

no... I've never seen that movie before, not until you made this comment, and I deeply think that you need Jesus, because Jesus loves you :)

Across The Universe Across The Universe

I understand

First and foremost it is amazing. Absolutely amazing. I interpite it as he made his mind up. hes seen the most beautiful things destroyed right before his eyes. hes seen love turn to war. You can tell towards the end his face looks exausted. he feels like hes on a path to no where and he stands out and dosent belong. but he dosent cry, no he dosent because his mind is made up. he is alseep and in peace... no longer to be harmed by the pains endured through living. he rests....